Some of the Most Marvellous Words to Uplift Your Soul as well as spirits
Life often seems, to most of us, hard and meaningless. However, in spite of being hard and sometimes painful to the extent of unbearable, life is not without meaning. The problems is that finding or discovering the meaning is sometimes even tougher than existence and thus we feel we are not tough or strong enough to keep going or struggling. We often fail to find the meaning because we are mostly told that life is a meaningless accident arising from the laws of physics operating in a meaningless universe. However, as some philosophers seem to be postulating, life is not meaningless but a series or chain of experiences, both good and bad, to enable you to gain awareness of who you really are and what are you doing here on earth. And Einstein is also believed to have said something like this: “a man who believes that life is meaningless is not only unhappy, but also does hardly fit for life.”
Furthermore, when we believe that life has a meaning, we will, ultimately, find it. But for this we will have to continue struggling and moving forward, in spite of all the obstacles, all the pains and suffering. But once you start the journey and begin to walk along, the path will reveal itself to you. Each stone, each bend will cry welcome to you and you will sooner or later find the meaning of life.
You will find, as the saying goes, that instead of a series of meaningless accidents, life is a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan. And, as some researchers reveal, people who believe that they know their life’s meaning enjoy greater well-being than those who don’t. One 2019 study found that agreeing with the statement “I have a philosophy of life that helps me understand who I am” was associated with fewer symptoms of depression and higher positive affect.
Thus to help you out, I’ve selected some of the best uplifting quotes that I could find after a sincere and thorough search, to serve you as memos that life is hard, but despite that, you must get through it.
Here we go:
- “Wrestle a shark, fight a bear, and climb the highest mountain.” — from the movie “Secret Life of Walter Mitty.”
- “The shell must break before the bird can fly.” — Alfred Tennyson
- “Anxiety isn’t something that goes away; it’s something you learn to control.” — Anonymous
- “Panic attacks are not caused by your environment. Panic attacks happen when you experience sudden thoughts and/or feelings and you interpret them the wrong way.” — Anonymous
- “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges.” — Bryant Mcgill
- “The mind is like water, when it is agitated it is difficult to see. When it is calm, everything becomes clear.” — Prasad Mahesh
- “We suffer more in imagination than in reality.” –Seneca
- “Beauty is not flawless; it shines even through your flaws.” Anonymous
- “Eyebrows are the one thing you can get into shape without exercising.” — Unknown
- “Don’t worry about looking old; worry about thinking old.” — Unknown
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” Deepak Chopra
- “Love is change; fear is staying the same.” — Maxime Lagace
- “To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.” — Henri Bergson
- “Nothing is lost … Everything is transformed.” — Michael Ende
- “Courage is grace under pressure.” — Ernest Hemmingway
- 1. “Deception is one of the quickest ways to gain little things and lose big things.” — Thomas Sowell
- 1. “When it is all finished, you will discover that it was never random.” Unknown
- “When one door closes another opens; but we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” — Alexander Graham Bell
- “Mistakes, failures, losses and defeats are just milestones on the road to your destiny.” — Unknown
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” — Mahatma Gandhi
- “Problem talk creates problems, Solution talk creates solutions.” — Steve de Shazer
These quotes are taken from my e-book “Sparkles of Wisdom to Glow Your Heart”
There are total 850 quotes with more than 90 images.
Here is the link to buy the book:
Sparkles of Wisdom: To glow your heart
Life is a name of struggle and everyone of us is thus constantly struggling to overcome challenges, obstacles…
Remember as someone has famously said, “A warrior does never miss an opportunity to teach himself.”